Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just Beachy!

We're at the beach this week. My annual trek to Destin with my daughter and her friend in tow. It's our little ritual, this trip, and I love it.


Those legs don't belong to any of us. I loved the colors in the swim trunks and on the board, and oh, yeah, the colors of the ocean beyond him. So I was snap, snap, snapping from my chair.

The water yesterday was the most beautiful I've seen it in several years. We often have sea weed in June and that horrible oil mess a few years ago.... But yesterday the colors were phenomenal. All those variations of blues and greens that make me want to paint my whole house these colors were back.

I hope your week is off to a great start....

3 comments:

diane said...

I have always loved the beach .... the smell of it..... the sounds of it ..... the feel of it .....
Enjoy your time there! :-D

Lisa Gordon said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend time, Roban!

Unknown said...

Oh man-I'm gonna miss u by a week or so! I have to go back to pensacola next week-we could have totally met up!!!