Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's kind of like birthing a baby...


well, not exactly, but I'm still pretty excited to introduce this little baby to the world!

 

This is my Etsy shop, and it's finally open for business. I've thought about doing this for quite a while, but I discovered that it takes time to get everything in order. Taking photos, checking postage rates, and finally opening the store has been a learning experience. I can't wait to see how it goes.

Right now I'm offering cards that feature my mixed media girls and photography. Later I'll add prints and other goodies to the site. I'm starting small. Baby steps. But it's a start, isn't it? 

You can click HERE to visit. And please let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Congratulations, Roban!!
It looks wonderful!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! So exciting Roban!! I NEED to sit and do this!!! I'm on my way over to go check it out!!! Good luck with your new baby!! Xo

Anonymous said...

Congrats - I'm off to check out your shop!!

miruspeg said...

Your baby steps are not wobbling at all Roban!
Congratulation my friend on a very successful opening of your Etsy shop.
You must be so happy and excited and loving every minute.
Namaste
Peggy xxxxx