Monday, June 1, 2009

Artfully Said

No one makes a journey alone, and that is certainly clear as I share the collages my friends and I have created to illustrate our words of the year. While each of us are focusing on a different word (or two), our monthly collaboration is a reminder that we are all on a similar journey... one that enriches our lives by helping us live joyfully as we balance our quests for abundance, discipline, and excellence... all while keeping the faith that we can make positive changes in our lives.


I don't believe I would have focused on my words of the year as steadily as I have if my friends and I had not decided to collaborate on a joint post each month. I can't wait to share our journey with you through the following collages and other artistic renderings that showcase our words of the year.



Annemarie (Discipline)...

Roban (Faith and Joy)...



Peggy (Balance)...


AVT Coach (Abundance)...




Octamom (Excellence)...



Share your journey with us by posting a comment or link to your site!

4 comments:

miruspeg said...

I am almost positive I would have given up on focusing on the word Balance if it wasn't for our friendship and joint posts Roban.
Now I have 3 words to focus on for the rest of the year - Balance, Desire and Persistence...must be a gutten for punishment!
Hugs
Peggy

Jen said...

Wow - the collage is a great idea. I did the word for 2009 but I haven't done a visual reminder of it. You are so on top of things!

Caroline said...

As I said on Peggy's blog...these collages are wonderful and inspiring! I love to see the evolution of your words each month!

Wendy said...

Roban, Your collage so matches your blog design and your words in this post reflect a very positive spirit. I hope you will be enjoying some down time in June! This is a very meaningful project for me and I am so thankful for you!