Monday, September 15, 2008

My Mosaic


I found this fun thing to do on McMGrad89's blog. The hardest part was finding a photo when I entered my name! Here it is, though... along with credits (I hope!).

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (4 columns, 3 rows).

The questions:
1. What is your first name? (Roban, so I used a photo of Robanov Kot a/k/a Roban's Corner)
2. What is your favorite food? (Pasta)
3. What high school did you attend? (Cedartown HS)
4. What is your favorite color? (Blue/Green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Jonathan Rheys Meyers)
6. Favorite drink? (an ice cold coke, when not drinking a peppermint mocha frappacino)
7. Dream vacation? (A quick little trip into space)
8. Favorite dessert? (Coffee Ice Cream)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Free from worry)
10.What do you love most in life? (The love of my family)
11. One word to describe you. (Worrier)
12. Your Flickr name. (A non-flickr name: Flygirl, an ode to my flying days)

11 comments:

miruspeg said...

I have just created one as well, it was quite enjoyable scanning through the photos to fit the answers.
Yours is very colourful and cheery.
Could you add the questions and answers to the blog to make the photos more interesting and to let us know more about you.
I particularly like the little girl with the smiley faces.
Cheers
Peggy

miruspeg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miruspeg said...

The images make much more sense now Roban.
You put a smile on my face with your Dream vacation....not so much with a trip to space....but a little quick trip....don't you plan on staying very long?
Make sure you take some coke and peppermint mocha frappacino with you, I am not sure if they sell them up there!
One other thing, its a long way for a worrier to go, what if you run out of fuel!
It was fun doing the exercise wasn't it and thanks for sharing it with us.
Bye for now
Peggy

carrhop said...

I love this! Such a great way to get to know someone better through a visual medium--how they see themselves, if you will! Saw this on Mc89's as well and need to go do one---

loved your comments on Birth Order--it is so fascinating to me who all said they fit the profile and who said they didn't--

Blessings!

carrhop said...

Oh, and I'm with Peggy--loved the pic of the little girl--it says so much--

Blessings--

McMGrad89 said...

Your mosaic came out great. I love looking at everyone else's. That blue green pic is so pretty.

letti said...

hi roban! thanks for dropping by :) I agree with you that in a way our bodies tell us what we should eat, but thing is, when I'm not feeling pukey, mostly what I want is noodles and more noodles.. heheh.

McMGrad89 said...

Near Austin.

miruspeg said...

Have you always wanted to take a trip into space...I have never thought of going there.
Being a teacher you must go through exhausting periods and then on the upside invigorating times, especially with the children you work with. Do you have to work out the lessons plans yourself?....that must be very time consuming.
Try not to worry about the future, it will take care of itself.
Enjoy the present moment, I am learning 'to be here now'..doesn't always work, but it is a good theory!
Take care spacegirl
Peggy

Wendy said...

I love the mosaic, and you chose such awesome pictures. Okay, we are both 47 this month and when I began my blog I chose the same design. I have really been interested in seeing others who chose the same design. I look forward to reading more of you site as well. Thanks for visiting my place. I hope those papers get graded! Love miruspeg site as you can see!

Me said...

Hi! I love your mosaic, I'm off to do one--I think I'll make one for my Grammy and post it on my blog, too.

Thank-you for the idea!