Friday, June 22, 2012

They always make me smile...

these two. They've been friends for about eight years now, and even though they attend different schools, they are just as close now as they were when they first became reading buddies in third grade. 


Each summer when we come to the beach, we invite S to come with us.
Last year was the first year in a while that she couldn't join us.
We're glad she came back.


It gives me a chance to take even more pictures.

Like this one...


and this one...


Sometimes, I think they've become such good friends over the years
that their hair styles and color are becoming twins.


Maybe their eyes a bit, too?

You can read more about their friendship here.


4 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

They definitely look related. Very pretty girls and great shots of them. Wish we could have come out this year.

Candace said...

Love your subjects and your pictures! I have a best friend like that and we are still best friends today even though we live over 1,000 miles apart. Every girl needs a special friend in her life. Glad your daughter has one. :)

Jen said...

Fabulous pictures! I'm hanging out with one of my longtime friends tonight...we met in kindergarten.

Unknown said...

Yeah.... I'm here. I just love the lighting on the girls. You've managed to capture true friendship. I can't wait to go thru your blog!!