Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blooming Love

I have always loved our Hibiscus blossoms,
but this year I've fallen totally in love with them.
I find myself practically standing on my head to get a different angle or view.
I love the colors, how the varying shades mix and mingle....


I also love them in black and white.


I had linked up with Susannah Conway's August Break to post a picture a day....
I wasn't able to continue with it daily,
But it has gotten me in a creative spirit
and given me a bit of a break from
grading and planning
and worrying.

But more about that later.
I really don't want to worry the flowers....

3 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

There is just nothing like hibiscus, is there? Beautiful.

miruspeg said...

Beautiful capture Roban and delightful in both colour and black and white.

One day you will find yourself grading, planning......and worry won't be part of the equation.

Hope you are having an excellent school year so far.

Keep shining my sweet friend.
Peggy ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!