Friday, August 3, 2012

Cameras and Memories

When I first got married, I used to love to ramble around in antique shops. Some of my favorite things to discover were antique hand bags (the small, beaded clutches), handmade quilts, rolling pins, books, and ...


cameras!

So, I thought I would share this iPhone picture with you. The camera and book are very old, and that's my daughter in the photograph. I've always loved, loved this picture. The velvet settee and the way she's sitting there with those cute, little bare feet showing.

I'm posting this photograph as part of August Break. I'm not very good with challenges that require a time commitment, but I'm game to try. (Which sounds a bit silly with school just now starting back.) If you're interested in joining, just click here.


No comments: