Friday, August 31, 2012

Sugar, Sugar...

If you've never eaten a Krispy Kreme doughnut, you are missing out on some major deliciousness! Oh, my, they're good. Hot glaze... and the donut is very light, yeast, not a "cake" type of donut. Pure heaven.


I had to stop by and pick up a few dozen of these babies this morning on my way to work. Even though I sat in a room with a box nearly full, I only ate one. Yep. Just one. That's something like 200 calories. Not bad if you're needing a little sugar, sugar....

As of today, August is officially ending. That means payday! Hip-hip-hoorah! And four weeks of teaching are already history. Wow. Time really does have a way of dashing off when you're not looking. 

I have plans this weekend that include family and friends and a little college football. I'm hoping to get all of my work done before Monday, so I can enjoy the Labor Day holiday. I feel like I'm deserving of that one at the moment. Really deserving. So, kick up your heels or kick back and relax! I may do a little of that myself.


5 comments:

Karen Lakis said...

I've never had a Krispy Kreme - sad, but true. I hear they're wonderful, so kudos to you for eating only one! Very cool pics!

Unknown said...

Roban,
I have never eaten a Krispy Kreme donut. I will have to add this to my to-do list! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Amber

Jen said...

Yum....love Krispy Kreme!

Cindy said...

I never had a Krispy Kreme Roban. We have Tim Hortons up here. which seems to be a staple in many peoples lives. Have a great weekend. I hope you do kick back and relax. hugs.

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, there is nothing like a hot Krispy Kreme for a treat, is there? Four weeks already? MAN! I thought we started early. Tomorrow we begin our fourth week. Good luck.